Thursday, January 14, 2010

Somebody's gonna write a book that compiles all my profound quottations, uh, quoatations, er, quotattions, sayings.

At 47 years old, I'm only now beginning to get a sense of my own greatness and... hold on.... uh oh... yikes!... I... okay, turns out that wasn't greatness I was sensing, just gas.  Oh well, I'm only 47, there's still time.

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day.  Teach a man to fish and he'll starve.  Old Gobi Desert proverb

Will somebody PLEASE put Madonna in long sleeves already!?!

What a bitch if WE turn out to be the most advanced civilization in the universe. Can you say welfare galaxy?

The other day I saw this gorgeous couple holding hands, staring into each other's eyes as if there was no one else in the world.  You know, if it wasn't for billboards I wouldn't believe in love or the importance of G3 networks.

Scientists now think that man first stood upright in order to be able to gather and carry more food to a female, who would then mate with him and thus continue his DNA.  What's so profoundly wrong about that whole 'theory' is the assumption that gathering more food for YOURSELF wouldn't be incentive enough.  Trust me, SHE'LL come to YOU if you've got the most food.

We are all hypocrites, we just prefer pointing out the other ones.

It's really weird that we use the one word, love, to describe so many varied emotions and connections.  That's like using the word vegetable for anything edible.

Rome was an Empire, Spain was an Empire, France was an Empire, Britain was an Empire.  Wonder if America's catching on yet?  Or if China will either in 20 years?

The refridgerator is high up on my list of brilliant inventions.  In fact, I think I'll go have a snack right now!  Years ago, I would have had to go out to the cache and hack off a bit of jerky.  Yup, lovin' the fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment