Thursday, December 31, 2009

Monetize monetize monetize

So I'm trying something new.  Becoming a money grubbing pig.  I think it's a look that'll work for me.
How it works (or so I think) is that I mention some item I use or saw and provide a link in the blog to Amazon relating to said product.  Let's try scooba.  See the picture?  That's actually what I own.

I don't mind this idea really (you'll notice I also have ads all over the place - not sure if I like that, though) because it's VERY convenient if it's something I love and wish to share.  Which, ironically, the Scooba absolutely is.  This nifty little gadget washes my floors for me while I watch TV.  How can you NOT love that?!?!

Anyway, this product placement blog is a test.  If I offend any of my 2 faithful readers I apologize, but I'm 47 and running out of time to make my first million.... thousand?... hundred?  Okay, I'm trying to stay homed instead of homeless, but you get the idea.

I'll keep you informed if it's a great scheme or not.  Hopefully it won't be long until I'm simply too grand to take any of your calls!  Aren't you excited?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment